Today I want to teach you some basic tips and tricks to organize our gym bag properly, since many times we go with half a house on our backs and with bags that look more like suitcases than sports bags.
Women should also put everything they carry in their bags and gym things in them, so it is important that you read these tips and plan well what to bring.
- It’s essential to stay hydrated while exercising, so always keep a bottle of water on hand for breaks or at the end of your workout.
- For people with long hair, one trick is to always wear hair bands and hairpins in your gym bag. So you don’t have to worry about remembering every day.
- I never go to the gym without a music player. It motivates me and I find it a very fun way to exercise.
- A bag for dirty clothes.
- A mini toiletry case for hygiene utensils: the trick is to carry travel format pots and also to take advantage of the samples of shampoos, creams and beauty products that are usually given to us.
- Slippers, use them when showering at the gym.
- A towel, if you don’t get it in the gym. Also, there are now specific fabric towels that are super absorbent and space-saving.
- If you do a specific training, in which you use machines and have to support a lot of weight, it is essential that you use gloves. Also, to avoiding corns and blisters, they will keep you from slipping in sweat when you come in contact with metal.
There are many people who, when in doubt about the things they should take to a gym, for fear of being embarrassed by the possibility of not going well equipped, stay at home and never take the final step to start playing sports.
If you’re one of them, with this list of things to bring to the gym, you’ll no longer have an excuse to start getting in shape.